DESIGN AND DIGITAL PRODUCER
Esther Schipper is seeking a full-time Design and Digital Producer.
The Design and Digital Producer is primarily responsible for the design, coordination, and production of external communications from the gallery to the public, or to targeted audiences (ex. collectors and curators). These communications should represent the gallery and its artists within the framework of a coherent and consistent brand identity.
Presentation tools for which the Design and Digital Producer is responsible include sales materials, namely digital dossiers and offer documents, as well as print advertising, stationary, signage and invitations.
The Design and Digital Producer will work in close collaboration with the artist liaisons, content department, and sales team to strategize effective means of promotion and sales tools.
- Creation of sales materials, digital and print
- Coordination of marketing, in collaboration with the Image and Press Archivist
- Advertisement planning and design
- Production of printed matter
An ideal candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, studio art, or photography
- 1-2 years experience in a gallery, museum, or design studio
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs, most importantly InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Interest in and familiarity with contemporary art
- English fluency required, B1 German preferred
The position will be full-time, from 10am to 6pm daily, Monday through Friday, in addition to attendance at openings and events. Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Laura Kuthan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-ins and phone calls will not be considered.